Andy Stanley Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Ministry, Books
Andy Stanley Biography
This is what you need to know about Andy Stanley, an American founder and senior pastor of North Point Ministries, a nondenominational evangelical Christian church with several campuses across the north metro Atlanta area: North Point Community Church, Buckhead Church, Browns Bridge Church, Woodstock City Church, Gwinnett Church, Decatur City Church, and East Cobb Church.
Andy Stanley Age
Stanley was born on May 16, 1958, in Atlanta, Georgia, US. He celebrates his birthday on 16 May every year.
Andy Stanley Height
- Not Known.
Andy Stanley Family
Stanley is a husband to Sandra Stanley and a proud parent and was born to Anna J. Stanley and his father is Charles Stanley, the former senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta and founder of In Touch Ministries. He has a sister called Beck Stanley Brodersen.
Andy Stanley Husband
Stanley is happily married to his beautiful wife Sandra Stanley. The couple is blessed with three adult kids; Andrew, Garrett, and Allie.
Andy Stanley Net Worth
Stanley has an estimated Net Worth of $ 40 million dollars. His career as a paster is his primary source of income.
Andy Stanley Education
Stanley holds a Bachelor’s degree in journalism from Georgia State University and a Master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary.
Andy Stanley Ministry Career
Stanley founded North Point Community Church in Alpharetta, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta, in 1995. He is the author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; Enemies of the Heart; When Work & Family Collide; Visioneering; Next Generation Leader; and Irresistible. His television program Your Move with Andy Stanley has been broadcast since 2012. In 2017, a survey of U.S. pastors in Outreach Magazine identified Stanley as one of the ten most influential living pastors in America.
Andy Stanley Books
- Irresistible. Zondervan, 2018.
- The New Rules For Love, Sex & Dating. Zondervan, 2014.
- How To Be Rich. Zondervan, 2013.
- Deep & Wide. Zondervan, 2012.
- When Work & Family Collide. Multnomah, 2012.
- Enemies of the Heart. Multnomah, 2011.
- The Grace of God. Thomas Nelson, 2010.
- The Principle of the Path. Thomas Nelson, 2009.
- Communicating For a Change. Multnomah, 2006.
- Next Generation Leader. Multnomah, 2006.
- It Came From Within!. Multnomah, 2006.
- Fields of Gold. Tyndale, 2006.
- The Best Question Ever. Multnomah, 2004.
- Seven Practices of Effective Ministry. Multnomah, 2004.
- Creating Community. Multnomah, 2004.
- Louder Than Words. Multnomah, 2004.
- Can We Do That? Innovative Practices that will Change the Way You Do Church (With
- Ed Young Jr.). Howard Books, 2004.
- How Good Is Good Enough?. Multnomah, 2003.
- Choosing To Cheat. Multnomah, 2002.
- The Seven Checkpoints: Student Journal. Howard Books 2001. Visioneering. Multnomah, 1998.
- Like a Rock. Thomas Nelson, 1997.