Beverly Todd Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth Movies and Tv Shows
Beverly Todd Biography
Beverly Todd is an American author, actress, and producer. She is well-known for her roles in the films The Bucket List, Moving, Lean on Me, and Brother John.
Beverly Todd Age
Beverly Todd was born in Chicago, Illinois, the United States on 11 July 1946. She is 75 years.
Beverly Todd Height
Todd stands at an average height of 5ft 8in/1.78m tall.
Beverly Todd Education
Beverly hasnt disclosed details of her educational background, however, soon as we have clear facts will update this section.
Beverly Todd Family
Todd is the daughter of Virena Todd, but she hasnt revealed details about her siblings, soon as we have detailed information on this section, will fill it out.
Beverly Todd Husband
Todd was married to Kris Keiser who is a film producer and director, they exchanged vows in 1970 and separated in 1975. Together they are blessed with a son known as Malik Smith.
Beverly Todd Net Worth
Todd’s estimated net worth ranges between $1 million – $5 million.
Beverly Todd Career
Todd started her acting career in the Off-Broadway production of Deep Are the Roots, and then performed for Mr. Charlie in the London productions of No Strings and Blues.
She has played in the Broadway comedy play Carry Me Back to Morningside Heights in the main role. Then she was featured in films such as The Lost Man (1969), and They Call Me Mister Tibbs! (1970), Brother John (1971). and A Piece of the Action (1977) alongside Poitier, who was her mentor early in her career.
On Tv, she was a regular cast member in 1977 the educational show The Write Channel on PBS, and on the daytime soap opera, Love of Life, from 1968 to 1970. For her performance in the critically acclaimed PBS production of Six Characters in Search of an Author (1976), she got nominated an NAACP Image Award . For her role in the ABC miniseries, Roots, she got her second NAACP Image Award nomination.
Beverly Todd Movies and Tv Shows
- Exquisite Tenderness (Nurse Burns) (1995)
- Crash (Mrs. Waters, Graham’s Mother) (2004)
- Animal (Latreese) (2005)
- Ascension Day (Nancy) (2007)
- The Bucket List (Virginia Chambers) (2007)
- The Lena Baker Story (Annie Baker) (2008)
- I Will Follow (Amanda) (2011)
- Drive Me to Vegas and Mars (Maggie)
- Turnover (Ruth) (2019)
- A Dark Foe (Mildred) (2020)
- Broken (Grandma Wright) (2020)
- A Different World (Julia Reeves) (1991)
- Six Feet Under (Lucille Charles / Keith’s Mother) (2002-2003)
- Ghost Whisperer (Sheri Powell) (2006)
- House M.D (Alicia Foreman) (2007)
- The Closer (Mrs. Richards) (2007)
- Criminal Minds (Susan Anderson) (2010)
- Grey’s Anatomy (Gilda Ruiz) (2011)
- Days of Our Lives (Celeste Perrault) (2012)
- Royal Pains (Bea) (2013)
- Queen Sugar ( Mother Olivia Brown) (2017)
- 9-1-1 (Beatrice Carter) (2019)