Esai Morales Biography
Esai Manuel Morales Jr. is an actor from the United States. He has appeared in films such as Bad Boys with Sean Penn and La Bamba with Lou Diamond Phillips. His television roles include the DC Comics supervillain Slade Wilson / Deathstroke in the superhero series Titans (2018), Lt. Tony Rodriguez on NYPD Blue (2001-2004), Joseph Adama in the science fiction series Caprica (2009-2010), and Camino del Rio in the Netflix original series Ozark (2017).
Morales played Gabriel, the major antagonist character, alongside Tom Cruise in the 2023 spy action thriller Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One, a role he will return in the untitled eighth Mission: Impossible film in 2025.
Esai Morales Age
Esai Manuel Morales Jr. was born on October 1, 1962. He is 61 years old.
Esai Morales Height
Mariela Garriga has a height of 5 feet 7 inches/ 1.72 m tall.
Esai Morales Education
Morales enrolled at Manhattan’s School of Performing Arts to start his acting career.
Esai Morales Family
Morales was born in Brooklyn, New York, to welder Esai Morales Sr. and union activist Iris Margarita (née Declet), a member of the International Ladies’ Garment Workers’ Union.
Esai Morales Husband
Morales eats only vegetables. His daughter was born in the year 2010. He hasnt mentioned details on his relationship status, will soon update this.
Esai Morales Net Worth
Esai has an amassed net worth of $4 million.
Esai Morales Career
He debuted professionally in theater and television in New York. Bad Boys (1983), about warring teens condemned to a juvenile correctional facility, was his first significant feature. Morales starred in an episode of the TV show Fame in 1985. In the 1986 NBC miniseries On Wings of Eagles, he co-starred with Burt Lancaster as the Iranian Rashid, the hero of a true story about Ross Perot. He has also acted in films such as Miami Vice, The Equalizer, and 24.
In La Bamba (1987), he played Bob Morales, the real-life ex-convict and motorcycle half-brother of 1950s rock & roll singer Ritchie Valens. In Ultraviolet (1992), he also played Nicholas Walker. Some of his other parts, such as The Burning Season in 1994, My Family/Mi Familia in 1995, The Disappearance of Garcia Lorca (1997), and Southern Cross (1999), highlighted his sociopolitical concerns.
His screen time rose in the final three films, as well as in others such as Bloodhounds of Broadway (1989) and Rapa-Nui (1994), beginning with a cameo in the Pauly Shore picture In The Army Now (1994). He played a police officer in the 1996 film Dogwatch and Father Herrera in the 2006 film The Virgin of Juarez.
Esai Morales Movies and TV shows
- 2013 Playin’ for Love (Principle Jose Martin)
- 2014 Jarhead 2: Field of Fire (Captain Jones)
- 2015 Spare Parts (Mr. Santillan)
- 2016 Never Back Down: No Surrender( Hugo Vega)
- 2018 Superfly (Adalberto Gonzalez) (2018)
- Imprisoned (Governor Mandera) (2018)
- 2019 The Wall of Mexico (Henry Arista) (2019)
- 2021 Senior Moment (Diego Lozana)
- 2022 Art of Love (Professor / Writer)
- Master Gardener (Oscar Neruda) (2022)
- 2023 Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One (Gabriel)
- 2025 Untitled eighth Mission: Impossible (Filming) (Gabriel)
- The Latin from Manhattan (Papi) (TBD)
- How to Get Away with Murder (Jorge Castillo) 2016–2020
- 2017 Chicago P.D. (Police Chief Lugo)
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (Section Chief Mateo ‘Matt’ Cruz) (2017)
- Ozark (Camino Del Rio) (2017)
- 2018–2019 NCIS: Los Angeles (NCIS Deputy Director Louis Ochoa)
- 2018 Mars (Roland St. John)
- 2019 Titans (Slade Wilson / Deathstroke)
- 2020 Curb Your Enthusiasm (Francisco)