Juanita Bynum Biography
This is what you need to know about Juanita Bynum, an American gospel singer, author, and pastor. In 2007 she released an album titled Piece of My Passion, and The New York Times described her as “the most prominent black female television evangelist in the country”. She is the author of The Threshing Floor.
Juanita Bynum Age
Juanita Bynum was born on 16 January 1959 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She is 63 years old as of 2022.
Juanita Bynum Height
She is 5 ft 4 inches tall
Juanita Bynum Family
Little is known about Bynum’s parents, also there are no details about her siblings, therefore this information will be updated as soon as it’s available.
Juanita Bynum Husband
She first got married during the early ’80s. However, the relationship did not last long as she filed for a divorce. Bynum has then married again from 2002 – 2008. Similarly, this came to an end after her husband pleaded guilty to aggravated assault charges.
She was getting hitched to Bishop Thomas W. Weeks III, a wedding party that had 80, all friends and family, 1,000 guests, a 12-piece orchestra, and a 7.76-carat diamond ring.
Juanita Bynum Children
Bynum has no children yet hence it will be updated as soon as it’s available.
Juanita Bynum Net Worth
Bynum has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Her career as a gospel singer is her primary source of income.
Juanita Bynum Songs
- I Don’t Mind Waiting
- You Are Great
- Behind the Veil
- Like the Dew
- Jesus, What a Wonder
- Shake Us Again
- Soul Cry
- Psalms 23
- Forever Grateful
- Break Forth Praise
- One Night With The King
- Above All Else
- I Need You To Survive
- Any Crown
- I Will Wait for You
- In The Silence
- Holy Spirit Fill This Room
- Show Me Your Face
- You Are You Are
- We Wait
- I’m Gonna Move Among You
- We Worship You
- He’s a Wonder in My Soul
- God Is Here
- To Be Kept By Jesus
- My Soul Seeks to Please Him
- Make Me Careful
- You’ll Never Thirst
- One Step Away
Juanita Bynum Books
- Praying From The Third Dimension Workbook
- 40 Days to Starting Over No More Sheets Challenge
- No More Sheets: Starting Over
- The Threshing Floor
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new
- Juanita Bynum 3 Books in One
- The Juanita Bynum Topical Bible
- Matters of the Heart Devotions for Women
- My Spiritual Inheritance: Walking in your destiny
- Walking in Your Destiny: How to Receive Your Spiritual Inheritance Now
- Matters Of The Heart Study Guide: Companion Study Guide
- Don’t Get Off the Train: En Route to Your Divine Destination
- No More Sheets: Devotional
- Morning Glory: Devotional
- The Planted Seed: The Immutable Laws of Sowing and Reaping
- Experiencing His Presence: The Threshing Floor devotional
- My Spiritual Inheritance Study Guide: Companion Study Guide
- Heart Matters: Loving God the Way He Loves You
- The Threshing Floor
- A Heart for Jesus
- My Spiritual Inheritance Devotional
- Matters Of The Heart: Stop trying to fix the old – let God give you something new by Juanita
- When You Think You Don’t Have a Prayer
Juanita Bynum Quotes
- God doesn’t give you all the details of your destiny! He only asks you to take the next step and trust Him!
- When a bomb detonates, it explodes because of what’s on the inside, not the outside… Take care of yourself!
- Don’t let the enemy steal another moment of your joy and peace! Take it back!
- The Truth that you know is what makes you free.
- Don’t try to figure everything out yourself. Rest in The Lord – He has you!
- What is man’s opinion over God’s decision for your life? If God said it, that settles it!
- The teacher has not taught until the pupil has learned. Your legacy outlives you.
- You learn from mentors or experience.
- Little people can do big things. There is always room to make a difference!
- God is always attracted to people who don’t have enough.
- Deliverance is coming to you and your household! Believe it and receive it! There is nothing too difficult for God.
- Beliefs to truly transform external conditions.
- Real life does not come from the outside but from the inside. You must first change the internal.
- You don’t have to fight for what God has declared is yours! He will fight for you
Tambra Cherie (Belle Collective) Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Stephanie Ruhle Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, NBC