Kate Siegel Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Movies and TV Shows
Kate Siegel Biography
This is what you need to know about Kate Siegel an American actress and screenwriter. Siegel is best known for her collaborations with her husband, filmmaker Mike Flanagan. Appearing in his films Oculus (2013), Hush (2016; she also wrote the screenplay with him), Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016). And Gerald’s Game (2017), as well as in his television series The Haunting of Hill House (2018). Also The Haunting of Bly Manor (2020).
Kate Siegel Age
Siegel was born on 9 August 1982, in Silver Spring, Maryland, United States. She is 38 years as of 2020.
Kate Siegel Height
Siegel stands at a height of 1.73 m.
Kate Siegel Family
Siegel was born in Silver Spring, Maryland to her parents, Laura Siegelbaum, Paul Siegelbaum.
Kate Siegel Siblings
Siegel has not revealed any information about her siblings. Information about her siblings will be updated as soon as it’s available.
Kate Siegel Husband
Siegel is a happily married lady to her lovely filmmaker husband Mike Flanagan. The couple tied the knot in 2016.
Kate Siegel Children
Siegel and her cute husband Mike Flanagan are the parents of their two children Cody Paul Flanagan’s son, and a daughter, Theodora.
Kate Siegel Net Worth
Siegel has a net worth of $3 million U.S Dollars. Her career as an actress is the primary source of her income.
Kate Siegel Education
Siegel joined St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Maryland. In 2004, she graduated from Syracuse University.
Kate Siegel Career
On January 23, 2007, Siegel made her acting debut in the film The Curse of The Black Dahlia, which was released. On April 28, 2007, she went on to star in Hacia La Oscuridad which had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. Siegel also appeared in Steam alongside Ruby Dee and Chelsea Handler. She appeared in the short film Knocked Down which was directed by Ted Collins in 2008. Siegel made her television debut in Ghost Whisperer as Cheryl in 2009. She appeared in Numbers as Rachel Hollander in 2010. Siegel then appeared in an episode of Castle. The same year she appeared in the drama-thriller Wedding Day.
Siegel appeared in Man Camp in 2013. The same year she appeared in Oculus, a horror film written and directed by Mike Flanagan. In September 2013, the film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival and was released in April 2014. She also appeared in an episode of Mob City. Siegel appeared in Demon Legacy in 2014. It was revealed that she and Mike Flanagan would be adapting the young adult novel 13 Days to Midnight into a film in November 2015. In 2016, Siegel made her screenwriting debut opposite her husband Mike Flanagan in Hush. The film had its world premiere at South by Southwest on March 11, 2016. And was released on Netflix on April 8, 2016. She starred in a commercial for Stelara psoriasis medication in July 2016.
The same year, she appeared in Ouija: Origin of Evil, also directed by Flanagan, which was released on October 21, 2016. Siegel starred alongside Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game, which was also directed by Flanagan in 2017. On September 29, 2017, the film was released, by Netflix. In 2018, She had a starring role as Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series The Haunting of Hill House. Based on Shirley Jackson’s 1959 novel of the same name. Siegel also narrated the podcast Calling Darkness and has been a voice actor for The NoSleep Podcast.
Kate Siegel deaf
The 38-year-old actress is a pro when it comes to the horror genre. Siegel is known for working in the company with her husband, director Mike Flanagan. In his scary movies (he also created The Haunting series).
Kate Siegel Movies and TV Shows
- 2007 Hacia la oscuridad Jenn Also known as Total Darkness
- 2007 The Curse of the Black Dahlia Jennifer Direct-to-video
- 2007 Steam Elizabeth
- 2008 Knocked Down Lance’s Assistant Short film
- 2009 Puke in My Mouth Ms. Taken 2 Short film
- 2012 Wedding Day Erica
- 2012 The Collector Jess Short film
- 2013 Man Camp Teresa
- 2013 Oculus Marisol Chavez
- 2014 Demon Legacy Jack
- 2014 Dead Room: Origins Jade Short film
- 2015 The Program Natalie Short film
- 2015 Wine Jabs Vivian Short film
- 2016 Hot Beth
- 2016 Hush Maddie Young Also screenwriter
Nominated—BloodGuts UK Horror Award for Best Actress
Nominated—Fangoria Chainsaw Award for Best Actress
Nominated—Fright Meter Award for Best Actress
- 2016 Ouija: Origin of Evil Jenny Browning
- 2017 Gerald’s Game Sally
- 2019 Let’s Go Down Ember Short film
- 2009 Ghost Whisperer Cheryl Episode: “This Joint’s Haunted”
- 2010 Numbers Rachel Hollander Episode: “And the Winner Is…”
- 2012 The Unknown Evey Kyler Episode: “Prime Cut”
- 2012 Castle Nadia Episode: “47 Seconds”
- 2012 Where Would We Be Stephanie Episode: “Pilot”
- 2013 Mob City Tandy Episode: “Stay Down”
- 2018 The Haunting of Hill House Theodora “Theo” Crain (adult) Main role; 10 episodes
- 2020 Hawaii Five-0 Joanna Episode: “S10E14 – I Honolulu, ho’ohulei ‘ia e ka Makani”
- 2020 The Haunting of Bly Manor Viola Willoughby / The Lady of the Lake 2 episodes
TBA Midnight Mass TBA Upcoming series