‘Pastor’ Robert Morris Bio, Age, Wife, Children, Salary, Net Worth and Church
‘Pastor’ Robert Morris Biography
This is what you need to know about Robert Morris, an American pastor and the founding senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Robert’s television program telecasts in over 190 countries. In addition, his radio program, Worship & the Word with Pastor Robert airs in more than 1,800 radio markets across America.
Born and raised in a Christian home, Morris got into the ministry at an early age. However, he was an illicit drug user and sexually promiscuous until he genuinely gave his life to Christ when he was 19 years old.
‘Pastor’ Robert Morris Age – Birthday
Robert Morris was born on 29 July 1961 in Marshall, Texas, United States. He is 59 years old as of 2020.
‘Pastor’ Robert Morris Wife
Robert has been married to his wife, Debbie, from 1980, they have been married for over 40 years and are blessed with one married daughter, two married sons, and eight grandchildren.
Pastor Robert Morris Children
Robert and his wife Debbie have been blessed with a daughter and two sons. He is also a grandfather of 7.
‘Pastor’ Robert Morris Salary
Robert Morris receives an annual salary of more than $200,000 U.S dollars for his position as a senior pastor of Gateway Church.
Pastor Robert Morris Net Worth
Robert Morris has an approximated net worth of between $10 million – $50 million. In addition, his church, Gateway Church reported revenues of $127.2 million and assets of $218.7 million in 2016.
Pastor Robert Morris Gateway Church
Gateway Church is a non-denominational, charismatic Christian multi-site megachurch located in Southlake, Texas, near Fort Worth. It is the largest church in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with an estimated weekly attendance of 71,000 as of 2019.
On September 16, 1999, Pastor Robert Morris began to plan a Bible-based, evangelistic church in Southlake, Texas. Its first service was held on the Easter morning of April 23, 2000, at the Hilton Hotel in Grapevine. Roughly 180 people attended that particular service. The church grew tremendously and moved to an old movie theater in Grapevine.
Robert Morris Books
- The Blessed Life
- The Power of Your Words
- From Dream to Destiny
- Why Keep Praying? When You Don’t See Results
- Truly Free: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
- The Blessed Marriage
- Truly Free Study Guide: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
- Continuous Project Altered Daily: The Writings of Robert Morris
- HIST OF THE ORDER OF THE EASTE
- Battle of Gettysburg Close Up
- Lights and Shadows of the Mystic Tie
- The Wild Blue Yonder and Beyond: The 95th Bomb Group in War and Peace
- Advancing Aging Policy as the 21st Century Begins
- Untold Valor: Forgotten Stories of American Bomber Crews Over Europe in World War II
- Civil War Close Up
- Courtship and Matrimony: With Other Sketches from Scenes and Experiences in Social Life : Particularly Adapted for Every-day Reading
- William Morgan Or Political Anti-Masonry, It’s Rise, Growth and Decadence – Scholar’s Choice Edition
- Youthful Explorers in Bible Lands: A Faithful Account of the Scenery, Ruins, Productions, Customs, Antiquities and Traditions of Scriptural Countries; as Youthful Pens
- Would Describe Them
- The Twelve Caesars (Julius to Domitian)
- Blessed Church: The Simple Secret to Growing the Church You Love
- The God I Never Knew
- The Blessed Church
- Select Architecture
- Barron’s Simplified Approach to The Return of the Native: Thomas Hardy