Touré Roberts Bio- Wiki, Age, Wife, kids, Books, Quotes, Net Worth
Touré Roberts Biography
This is what you need to know about Touré Roberts,an American author and the husband to a motivational speaker, Sarah Jakes Roberts.He is the founding Pastor of The Potter’s House at One LA, one of the fastest-growing churches in Los Angeles, and is also the Senior Pastor of the Potter’s House of Denver.
Touré Roberts Age
Touré was born on September 8, 1972, in Oakland, California, United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on September 8th every year. Roberts will be 48 years old on Sep. 8th 2020.
Touré Roberts Height
- Not Known.
Touré Roberts Family
Little is known about Touré Roberts’s parents, also there are no details about his siblings, therefore this information will be updated as soon as it’s available.
Touré Roberts Wife
Roberts is married to Sarah Jakes. The couple got married in November 2014. Pastor Toure and Sarah Jakes took the wedding vows in an intimate and secret ceremony. He was previously married to Lori Roberts with whom they had three children. He has six children and loves them all.
Touré Roberts Net Worth
Roberts has an estimated Net Worth of $100k to $1 million dollars. His career as a paster is his primary source of income.
Pastor Toure Roberts Book
- Wholeness: Winning in Life from the Inside Out: T. D. Jakes, Toure Roberts
Toure Roberts Quotes
- “Sometimes in life, the accuser can have one so convinced that one is inadequate that he doesn’t even have to say it anymore—you start saying it yourself. One can destroy their own destiny with their own words.”
- “The translation that results to our birth is a process in which a physical form is “put around” our invisible purpose, this allows us to enter into this physical world and accomplish what we were designed to do.”
- “Stay hopeful; your restoration is near. ”
- “To confidently perceive God’s voice clearly doesn’t happen overnight or by mistake. It requires effort and intentionality.”